Thursday, January 21, 2016

Empathize-Ways I Would Think on Behalf of My User

As someone who finds herself surrounded with people asking her for favors and advice, I believe I have reasonable tactics that can help me empathize with someone. Empathy is feeling the emotions someone else expresses and thinking thoughts they would think. When empathizing with someone, it's important to take in many factors into the situation, such as their age, their hobbies and interests, their sense of humour (if they even have one), their music taste, the little details that make that person their idiosyncratic self, their lifestyle, and most importantly, the reasons why they came to me for advice or a favor. Even after working on a plan, I believe it is important to pause after every step, focus on their needs and ponder their response and their future goals in relation to the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment