Thursday, January 28, 2016

Name Card-Empathize

I am making a name card for Ryan Brown. My name card will have my information.
Some questions and answers Ryan Brown asked me were:

  • What is your favorite Book?
    • Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
  • What is your favorite color?
    • Black
  • What is your favorite movie?
    • The Interview
  • What is your favorite sport?
    • Soccer
  • What is your favorite Food?
    • Sushi
  • What is your favorite Drink?
    • Coffee
  • What is your favorite Hobby?
    • Writing/Music
  • What is your favorite TV show?
    • Friends
  • What is your favorite Class?
    • English/History
  • What is your favorite place
    • Washington DC/Towns like Mendocino
  • What is your favorite instrument
    • I play piano and viola but I like viola better
  • What kind of music do you like
    • 70's-90's rock, modern rock, and classical
  • What do you want to be when you grow up
    • Writer
Digging Deeper
  • Favorite Sport
  • Favorite Music
  • Favorite Classes/Profession
  • Favorite Hobby
  • Favorite Color

No comments:

Post a Comment